Latest News

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

AC Milan make Two player swap bid to sign Belotti


      AC Milan are ready to make a new bid for Torino striker Andrea Belotti. Milan chief Marco Fassone has confirmed this week Belotti is on their shopping list and a new offer is being prepared. Sky Italia says Milan will bid €60m cash plus Gabriel Paletta and M'Baye Niang for Belotti this week, reports Metro.


The offer is tempting for Toro president Urbano Cairo, though it's understood he will push Milan to raise the cash component of the package. Belotti is one of the hottest properties on the transfer market at the moment, and has attracted a lot of interest from a number of Europe’s elite clubs.



He was also linked with a switch to Chelsea, but nothing solid has come out of the rumors. However, AC Milan are now said to hold a concrete interest in the centre forward, and are desperate to add him to their already incredible ranks.

The Italian giants have gone on a shopping spree this summer after receiving a fresh influx of cash following the club’s takeover by a Chinese consortium earlier this year.

Chelsea, meanwhile, have been forced to alter their plans after missing out on Romelu Lukaku. Belotti has been considered by the Premier League champions but Conte is expected to reignite his interest in Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, who he failed to sign last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment